- IBO Institute
- IT Law News
- MIRLN | 1-21 September 2013 (v16.13)
- MIRLN | 30 June – 20 July 2013 (v16.10)
- MIRLN | 19 May – 8 June 2013 (v16.08)
- MIRLN | 28 April – 18 May 2013 (v16.07
- MIRLN | 7-27 April 2013 (v16.06)
- MIRLN | 13 January – 2 February 2013 (v16.02)
- MIRLN | 23 December 2012 – 12 January 2013 (v16.01)
- MIRLN | 1-22 December 2012 (v15.17)
- MIRLN | 11-30 November 2012 (v15.16)
- MIRLN | 21 October – 10 November 2012 (v15.15)
- MIRLN | 1-20 October 2012 (v15.14)
- MIRLN | 9-29 September 2012 (v15.13)
- Join IBO
The Center for Innovative Justice and Technology is an IBO initiative. The Center provides cutting-edge courses, news and conversations on the latest developments in the legal and dispute resolution fields and the technologies currently transforming these fields.
ODR2014, the 13th annual international ODR conference, will bring together the technology and dispute resolution communities, legal practitioners, mediators and other ADR professionals, researchers, ecommerce and social media companies, members of judiciaries & social justice advocates.
PeaceTones’ mission is to foster rule of law from the ground up and create sustainable incomes for musicians living in communities torn apart by war, protracted conflict and natural disaster. We believe that by giving musicians with positive social messages the tools to protect their music and earn an income from it, we’re empowering communities to create and sustain their own economies, based on arts that are powerful, inspiring and valuable.
About IBOThe Internet Bar Organization’s mission is to use the Internet to promote legal and economic justice for all people. We are dedicated to bringing high quality programs, publications, and research to lawyers who are practicing more and more in virtual, digital environments. IBO also operates several applied research projects in developing regions of the world to increase access to justice through legal and technology education.
Join our mailing list